Sunday, July 5, 2009

Aircraft review, part deux

Also in this post: information regarding maiden flight.

Firstly, I'm removing the Gulfstream G550, since it's not ready for full-time use just yet. Also, I am considering re-inserting the Caravelle, because it has a nicely working autopilot function.

As for the maiden flight...

...one thing hit another and everything went to pieces, first my computer crashed, then I was sick (and my computer was still crashed), then I had schoolwork, didn't work on the livery much (and even considered altering it significantly), and finally had to travel. For a month.

All this to say, I will be delaying again until I have my new Macbook, which will have the distinct advantage of the FlightGear program for Macs, which, I'm told, is superior.

Once all that's done, this airline will, belatedly I confess, take off.

No comments:

Post a Comment